Improve Your Trading Results!
Learn 5 Simple Steps To Be A Consistent, Profitable Trader!
It is a fact that 75% of FOREX Traders Lose Money, 95% of Stock and Options Traders Lose Money, and 98% of Futures Traders Lose Money. Then who are these 2% – 25% of traders that make money consistently from trading? What processes do they do to make money consistently trading the markets?
If you are you new to the trading game or a seasoned trader who is having challenges profiting from trading and you would like to know How To Be A Consistent, Profitable Trader, then this one day workshop is for you!
In This Workshop, You Are Going To Create A Step By Step Plan or a Road Map To Profiting Consistently From Trading!
What You Will Learn As Part of Your Plan:
- Key Mistakes Retail Traders Make Trading The Markets
- Why 75% – 95% Of Retail Traders Fail And How You Can Avoid Being A Statistic
- How To Determine If You Are Trading The Right Vehicle
- How To Determine A Good Trading Methodology
- Find Out One Of The Main Reasons Why You Are Inconsistent With Your Trading Results
- Step by Step Process That Will Guide Your Path To Trading
- Tips How Professionals Trade Differently From Retail Traders
- How To Identify Bad Habits That Can Ruin Your Trading Career
- Why Your Values Are A Priority In Trading
- Secrets Of Successful Traders That They Don’t Want You To Know About
Who Will Benefit:
- Beginners Who Are Searching For The Right Information Before Learning How To Trade
- Seasoned Traders Who Are Not Getting The Trading Results That They Want.
- Traders Who Wants To Learn How To Be A Consistent, Profitable Trader
Date and Time:
Reynaldo Soriano – Peak Performance Trader Coach and Author of “Why You Could Be Destined To Fail In Trading and How You Can Avoid It!“, a best selling book.
Reynaldo has 16 years trading experience under his belt. He has been trained by traders who used to trade on Wall Street and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange the importance of price action and supply and demand. He believes that trading a two dimensional chart is not enough to increase one’s probability of winning trading the markets unless you can learn and read the third dimension of trading. He believes that there’s an art and science in technical analysis. Lastly, he believes that in order to be successful at trading, you will need to have the right tools and be in harmony mentally, technically, and spiritually.
Click Here To Register!
Seats are limited and Make Sure To Register ASAP!
Register Today By